I'm 24 weeks now and I've reached viability stage! Makes me feel so much more comfortable! Belly button is slowly disappearing and he's moving so much! I have my next appointment on Thursday, we'll see how I'm measuring and hear his heart beat again :) Hopefully he'll turn soon, he's still breech (I think) and kicking super low, but we've both seen some punches and headbutts on the outside! So cool!
April 13, 2010
24 weeks! Viability point!
I'm 24 weeks now and I've reached viability stage! Makes me feel so much more comfortable! Belly button is slowly disappearing and he's moving so much! I have my next appointment on Thursday, we'll see how I'm measuring and hear his heart beat again :) Hopefully he'll turn soon, he's still breech (I think) and kicking super low, but we've both seen some punches and headbutts on the outside! So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


looking good!! soooo much fun watching our baby grow. thanks for sharing love you all!!!
ReplyDelete